We are Madya pradesh , India based firm and actively involved in rendering the best in class Organic Farming Services to our worthy patrons. We are associated with a team of agriculturalists and professionals who make us of the best practices for rendering quality-centralized services. With us, one can stay assured for timely completion of the assigned project and cost effective prices.
What is Organic Farming ?
- Organic farming is a technique, which involves cultivation of plants and rearing of animals in natural ways. This process involves the use of biological materials, avoiding synthetic substances to maintain soil fertility and ecological balance thereby minimizing and wastage. It relies on ecologically balanced agricultural principles like crop rotation, green manure, organic waste, biological pest control, mineral and rock additives. Organic farming make use of pesticides and fertilizers if they are considered natural and avoids the use of various petrochemical fertilizers and pesticides.
- Organic agriculture is a production system that sustains the health of soils, ecosystems and people. It relies on ecological processes,and cycles adapted to local conditions, rather than the use of inputs with adverse effects. Organic agriculture combines tradition, innovation and science to benefit the shared environment and promote fair relationships and a good quality of life for all involved.
Need for Organic Farming
The population of the planet is skyrocketing and providing food for the world is becoming extremely difficult. The need of the hour is sustainable cultivation and production of food for all. The Green Revolution and its chemical based technology are losing its appeal as dividends are falling and returns are unsustainable.pollution and climate change are other negative externalities caused by use of fossil fuel based chemicals. As of 2012, the market for organic farming and other products has reached $63 billion worldwide.
Features of Organic Farming
- Protecting soil quality using organic material and encouraging biological activity.
- Indirect provision of crop nutrients using soil microorganisms.
- Nitrogen fixation in soils using legumes
- Weed and pest control based on methods like crop rotation, biological diversity, natural predators, organic manures and suitable chemical, thermal and biological intervention.
- Rearing of livestock, taking care of housing, nutrition, health, rearing and breeding.
- Care for the larger environment and conservation of natural habitats and wildlife.
Success in the marketplace is determined by how well we serve our clients. Understanding our markets and using this awareness to deliver better customer support, we provide ªStart to Endº consultancy packages for all kind of agricultural activities as desired by our clients.
Generally, our comprehensive consultancy services include the following :
- Land selection and development for suitable farm operations. We provide consultancy for selection of good agricultural lands as per need of the customer, soil quality parameters and available natural and manmade resources etc. Complete solution for developing a barren and undeveloped land into a productive fertile farm is available with us.
- Land surveys and soil-water testing on demand. We provide knowledge for soil sampling techniques, identification of problem soils (saline, alkaline, acid soils) and their management. We train our clients with comprehensive solutions to correct or remove soil disorders, soil correction methods and their feasibility at site, selection of soil ameliorating products and soil management after amelioration procedures etc.
- Selection of crops and laying out of farm land for identifying crops according to customer's choice, soil type, agro-climatic conditions, crop duration, expected returns, initial investments, infrastructure availability, market demand and market flow. We also provide detailed and summarized crop economics, pros and cons in choosing particular crops, intercropping options along with comprehensive cultivation packages, modern agro-technologies for particular crops and much more as desired by the customer.
- Procurement of quality and authentic planting material of recommended crops at comparatively less expensive prices at clients¹ door step.
- Consultancy for implementing greenhouse projects. We provide on-site turnkey project consultancy for floriculture, vegetable and other feasible crops under greenhouse cultivation. With experience and skills of building greenhouse polyhouse net house, our on-site assistance can help to plan, locate sources of materials, lay-out and supervise construction of these infrastructures.
- Offer complete package for developing ªMAP Nurseriesº of market leading medicinal and aromatic plants.
- Provide pre and post harvest management solutions, drying, grinding, sieving, grading, storage, packaging and marketing of final agri produce etc.
- Provide consultancy for processing and value addition in MAPs, quality control in herbal drugs and essential oils and setting up processing units for medicinal and aromatic plants.
- Consultancy for understanding and adopting new agro-technologies viz., Integrated Nutrient Management (INM), Integrated pest management (IPM), Site-Specific Nutrient Management (SSNM), Real Time Nutrient Management (RTNM), Organic Farming, Precision Farming and balanced crop nutrition etc etc.
- Consultancy and opportunity to discuss all soil related issues like study of soil behaviour in terms of soil properties, soil productivity and soil fertility issues, soil conservation techniques, soil water management, rain water harvesting methods etc.
We provide 100 per cent fixed price buyback assurance to our clients for all medicinal and aromatic plants. For this service, it is obligatory for our clients to purchase planting material from our company for our quality assurance of the final produce. In case, if clients purchase planting material from other source, we can also sign an agreement to purchase the produce conditional to fix the price only after quality test in our lab.
Online Consultancy Services
We provide absolutely free online consultancy on clients¹ desktop screen or via phone for those clients who choose to get associate with us under our buyback intervention programme for cultivation of MAPs and other crops. Our online agricultural support is assisting clients with project planning, procurement, farm management and consulting for agricultural projects worldwide. We also train local growers to adjust to up-to-date agricultural technologies, growing methods, harvesting, post harvesting and marketing.
Value Added Services
- We provide a complete package of services that ensures a mutually beneficial and enduring business relationship. These Value Added Services include :
- Providing solutions to customers using our in house talent and a wide network of business associates.
- Expert Agronomic Support, agricultural assessment & project planning. Designing and setting up turn-key projects. We also prepare feasibility report on demand after making field survey.
- Facilitating to acquire Government subsidies by preparing detailed project reports for any farming/ agriculture processing or related projects and suggesting proper channels for clients¹ convenience.
- Helping manufacturers/farmers in locating and developing markets for their products by leveraging the knowledge of local markets and cultures in different parts of the world.
- Assisting buyers to source quality products, arranging Inspection, quality control and ensuring timely delivery with after Sales Service.
- Training of Customer's Technicians and maintaining direct contact with customers through a network of well connected and qualified executives, thoroughly familiar with local business practices.
Terms and Conditions for Consultancy Services
Meeting with Client
Having prior appointment, client can directly meet us at our office for counseling and initial discussion. During the meet, we enquire basic data about the client, his requirements and expectations followed by a detailed discussion about the project. In this session, we educate the client about his requirements with some refinement in his ideas and aims. Most of the time we find that clients approach us with wrong hypothesis and anticipation on agriculture projects. Therefore, We provide them correct information and latest updates. Finally, to conclude our first meeting, we draw a tentative design of required consultancy services by the client and provoke him for further necessary action.
Site/ Farm Visit
Even though first we meet our clients at our office, we have to provide our services at the farmland only. During site visit, we generally go through detailed inspection and evaluate various agro-climatic and socio-economic factors governing selection of suitable crops to be cultivated on farm and Good Agricultural Practices (GAP) and Good Management Practices (GMP). After complete survey and on the basis of recorded database, we draft a ©Technical Feasibility Report¹ for the reference of the client with the help of which he would be able to take accurate and appropriate decision. This report will include all details like what to do or not to do on the proposed site and suggestions for best suited crops for the farm and an instruction manual for the client to implement the crop schedule and needful operations.
On-Farm Implementation of consultancy services
We also provide ªStart to Endº on-farm services as mentioned in Technical Feasibility Report/ Detailed Project Report (DPR) prepared on demand of the client. Start from the beginning viz., from performing pre-requisite site analysis and developing all required and mandatory infrastructure for building up approved cropping system(s) upto the end including harvesting, processing, packaging and marketing of end produce, we shall undertake all the works. We are having enough experience & proficiency for the said job. Here, service charges for the implementation of the project are finalized only after taking many things into consideration and detailed discussion with clients.
Organic farming guidance and consultancy
We provide Organic Farming and Trading consultancy. Our approach is 360 degree farm-to-plate model, helping our clients achieve 100% success in the organic agriculture business. Whether it is domestic or the export market, we can help from ideation to inception of any organic farming project.
- STEP 1: Develop an organic system plan. The organic system plan is the foundation of the organic certification process. ...
- STEP 2: Implement the organic system plan. ...
- STEP 3: Receive inspection. ...
- STEP 4: Have a certifying agent review the inspection report. ...
- STEP 5: Receive a decision from the certifier.
ORGANIC FARMING CROP CULTIVATION IN CONTRACT FARMING (BUY - BACK)
- ORGANIC FARMING
- ORGANIC VEGETABLE
- ORGANIC SPICES
- ORGANIC FRUIT
- ORGANIC FARMER GROUP CULTIVATION